Senior CV deep learning engineer (Synthetic data)
Apple Cupertino, CA
senior deep learning learning engineer synthetic data learning data apple deep learning synthetic machine learning datasets
March 24, 2023
Posted: Mar 22, 2023
We are seeking an experienced computer vision deep learning engineer with a strong background in synthetic data generation and domain adaptation between real and synthetic data. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful computer vision applications, with experience in developing and deploying deep learning models in production environments.
- Develop and deploy deep learning models to solve computer vision problems using synthetic data and domain adaptation between real and synthetic data (hands, body, face preferred)
- Build and maintain high-quality datasets, including synthetic data, for use in training and testing machine learning models.
- Analyze and interpret data, develop insights, and communicate findings to collaborators.
- Work collaboratively with computer vision researchers, software engineers, and other collaborators to design and develop scalable and reliable computer vision applications.
- Conduct research on developing novel deep learning algorithms and architectures that can be used to reduce domain gap between real and synthesized datasets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in deep learning/computer vision and related fields, and evaluate new tools and technologies for potential integration into our computer vision applications.
At least 3 years of experience in developing and deploying deep learning models for computer vision applications, with a focus on synthetic data generation and domain adaptation between real and synthetic data. A strong understanding of deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch, JAX. Experience with data preprocessing, feature engineering, and data visualization. Strong programming skills in Python or similar languages. Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Consistent track record of researching, inventing and/or shipping advanced machine learning algorithms Solid mathematical foundation of machine learning and deep learning techniques (linear algebra, optimization theory, ...) Optional : Familiarity with real time / path tracing renderers (VRay, Arnold, Unreal Engine, ...) Optional : Familiarity with cloud-based machine learning platforms, such as AWS or GCP Optional : Familiarity with content creation tools (Maya, Houdini, ... )
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field. A Master's degree or PhD is preferred.
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple's discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses - including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Report this job