Travel Account Manager (F) - Remote
Please note: Previous travel experience is not required. If you feel like you are a fit please apply!
Road Rebel Global is a travel logistics support company, specializing in Sports and Entertainment. With more than 20 years of experience in managing travel arrangements for groups of all sizes and over 300 productions on the road each year, our client relationships remain unmatched. We work with road-savvy professionals to move their people and equipment by researching, locating, and negotiating the best value for housing, ground transportation, air travel, and freight. We provide the highest level of support to each client using our vendor leverage and unbeatable prices.
· Keep it Real · Exude Gratitude · Be Positive · Effect Change · Level Up
Description of Duties:
The Account Manager is responsible for arranging travel accommodations for high-profile industry clients. The Account Manager is always focused on delivering client satisfaction while maintaining positivity and professionalism under pressure. This job can require long hours and weekend work during peak season. This individual must have a deep understanding of all travel services offered and be able to effectively negotiate and communicate with clients, vendors, sales, and operations alike, ensuring timely, accurate updates are provided in a competitive market. They must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, fulfill customer satisfaction and drive optimal results. Additional traits include teamwork and enthusiastic participation in Road Rebel culture.
- Communicate at a high level regarding all services and present options.
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented mentality are required.
- Maintain client relationships, projects, and deadlines, and assist in any conflict resolution.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Attend off-site client and vendor functions, some of which may be after normal business hours.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with production/client information.
- Be adaptable and flexible to constantly changing requirements dictated by client-driven or other factors.
- Understand all forms of service requests for Air, Housing, and Ground Travel and be able to Contract such requests.
- Review all final service options prior to sending to the client, by or before the deadline date, ensuring all options address client priorities, all details are accurate, and provide appropriate guidance.
- Resolve any issues that may derail meeting itinerary delivery dates.
- Make strategic business decisions by taking the lead on client calls and researching and negotiating with hotels, apartments, and private homes in order to meet the clients’ budget and demands.
- Have hotel brand-specific knowledge and be able to recommend appropriate properties, particularly high-end Above-The-Line options.
- Work manager to achieve market goals, ensure workload is distributed properly, and receive assistance as needed.
- Assist Accounting Department with collections on commission.
- Assist clients and vendors with billing challenges.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a client-serving role
- Passion for building relationships
- Dynamic team player
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- No previous film or tv experience is required but would be a plus
- Experience in travel, logistics, or hospitality industry a plus
Think you have what it takes? Send us a Cover Letter & Resume. Bonus points for creativity!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Monday to Friday
- $60,000.00 - $65,000.00
Note: This position is remote eligible. Candidates must be in the US and legally authorized to work. No sponsorships.