Sales Manager - San Diego (Remote)
- Emerging start-up offering strong base salary + equity + bonus + benefits
- Grown 5x successfully in the last 4 years
About Our Client
Thrilling start-up company with ambitious growth and once-in-a-generation, revolutionary technology and service. Grown in revenue 5x and increased staff 4x in the last 4 years with no plans for slowing down. Ready to bring on the next wave of talented professionals who are excited by growth and opportunity.
Responsible for mentoring and inspiring a team of sales representatives that will exceed goals and promote top performances.
- Develop sales reps to work long sales cycles (4+ weeks to close) and negotiate complex deals.
- Review each sales reps pipeline and go through weekly debrief.
- Overseeing customer transition from sales to onboarding.
- Manage team remotely across local geography.
- Help develop strongest sales strategy, enablement, and training.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience in managing small teams of 2-8 sales representatives.
- Successful history of B2B sales experience.
- Highly driven and motivated to work in a merit-based company.
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Motivating bonus structure.
- Benefits + PTO
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?