Service Technician - Sacramento, California (Remote)
- Company sponsored and manufacturer s training
- Company uniforms, phone, vehicle, and gas card
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance and short-term disability plans
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company match and immediate vesting
For over 26 years, United Service Technologies, A Tech-24 Company has been a premier commercial food equipment service company in the grocery industry, with over 110 employees in several states. Our mission is to lead our industry, value our partners, and care for our employees. We provide a fulfilling workplace that motivates our teammates to deliver safe, superior repairs with excellent customer service. We pride ourselves on finding innovative service solutions for our customers.
As a Service Technician you are responsible for operating a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair commercial cooking and food preparation equipment. Your success as a Service Technician, will require you to work independently, possess strong technical and troubleshooting skills, and be customer centric. You will be advantaged by using the most dynamic service software on your Company provided smartphone. We use the latest model phones and technology to assist our technicians with their daily functions. The two founders of UST were technicians so we re technician focused company.
You will also be able to participate in Tech-24. University. Tech-24 is United Service Technologies parent company. This university offers you hands-on training for electrical, gas, steam, and refrigeration equipment service and repairs.
- Services, troubleshoots, and repairs commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment
- Communicates with customer and branch staff regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and conditions are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures and best practices.
- Maintains truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle with help of our Inventory department.
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to UST standards.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians by being a Company advocate and team player.
- Works in a safe manner daily and ensures that all safety measures are always taken.
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends for on call.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, troubleshooting and hand tool use
- Superb customer service skills
- Team player who promotes a culture of growth and understanding
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory (typically 100-mile radius from your home)
- Ability to work some nights, weekend, and holidays for on-call rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size and location)
Tech24 is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit https://www.mytech24.com/careers/