Be unstoppable with us
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop
Are you passionate giving outstanding service to your community? As an Assurance Wireless Connectivity Expert, you'll be your area's official expert helping connect qualified customers to our industry leading Lifeline Assistance and Affordable Connectivity programs. You will help your community take full advantage of the industry leading, nationwide T-Mobile network, with 4G LTE and 5G capabilities that keep our customers connected. We're looking for a self-starter, with strong relationship building skills and an enthusiastic who loves to get out there and help customers stay connected to their world. Be one of the first to score this exciting new role at T-Mobile the rewards are simply amazing.
What you'll do in your role:
Connect in-person with members of multiple local communities. Build curiosity in Assurance Wireless - T-Mobile services and add help connect qualified customers to available services.
Generate brand interest and sales. Work with local community leaders and T-Mobile marketing teams to participate in promotional events and selling opportunities in the community. Develop strategies and sales plans to convert leads to sales.
Meet and exceed sales targets. Achieve sales, operations and customer experience goals.
Optimally complete training and continuing education. Learn about and stay updated on our products, services and sales approaches.
Support company initiatives. Create an inclusive environment with customers and teammates. Exhibit personal leadership. Consistently maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Spend more than 51% of the time in the field, marketing Assurance Wireless T-Mobile services
Travel and other responsibilities. Travel within a 50-mile radius of your targeted city is required. Other projects and duties may be assigned. Job Responsibilities :
- Generate new customers primarily through in-person interactions
- Follow-up with customers to set up service
- Attend/create promotional event opportunities
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Travel between local communities (may fluctuate)
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Less than 2 years Sales or Customer Service experience (Required)
- 2-4 years Wireless Experience (Preferred)
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking (Required)
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail (Required)
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (Required)
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills (Required)
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law. Travel :
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes DOT Regulated :
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No T-Mobile's Commitment
California Pay Range : $47,200.00 - $63,800.00The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee's eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile's amazing benefits, check out
Never stop growing
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look