Product Designer, Admin Experience
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
What they will do:
- Work on designing the core user experiences for Admin Experience, an integral part of our Enterprise platform.
- Partner with the designers across Atlassian whose work touches cloud administration to drive a consistently high quality experience.
- Work on a tight-knit team alongside product managers and engineers, involved in the end-to-end design process from research and conceptualization to implementation and iteration.
- Design experiences that make complex tasks simple for our users
- Join a high-performing team at the forefront of empowering team collaboration
- Influence the user experience of products used by millions of people as they do critical work (at organizations like NASA, Square, SpaceX, Disney, Spotify, Airbnb, to name a few).
- 2+ years of professional UX/product design experience, ideally designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Excitement for and experience in maximizing every aspect of the user-centered design process to tackle complex problems
- Ability to apply your design skills in product, interaction, and visual design to help create and build new UI components and improvements
- Ability to collaborate with, influence, and impact different partners and teams across the organization
- Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- Previous experience designing for admin experiences and platform scopes
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .