Sales representative in Advertising – Remote (USA)
Advertising Sales representative - Remote (USA)
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to join our Client Success team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in advertising sales or business development.
You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
Advertising Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Achieve revenue quota and manage client forecasts
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with key clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Analyze client data to identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize client retention
- Monitor and adjust the client experience to ensure the highest quality service
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively identify client needs and provide solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client success
- Analyze client feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Work with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of ad campaigns
- Help develop processes and best practices to ensure client success
Advertising Sales Representative Requirements:
A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
2+ years of sales experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Proficiency in CRM systems and other customer success tools
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience with data analysis and reporting
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Applicants should be based in these Cities to be considered for this position:
1.. Tulsa, Oklahoma
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. Wichita, Kansas
4. Knoxville, Tennessee
5. Lexington, Kentucky
6. Memphis, Tennessee
7. Des Moines, Iowa
8. Albuquerque, New Mexico
9. Boise, Idaho
10. Greensboro, North Carolina
The salary range for this position is $3,000 to $5,000 per month, depending on qualifications.
Additionally, there is a commission range of $6,000.
At Rverseads, we provide an enjoyable and collaborative working environment that encourages and rewards alternative thinking. We have built a family culture that works responsibly to achieve growth in a friendly workplace.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity that will ignite your passion for designing cool and innovative products, are exceptionally creative, are a great problem solver, and can make things happen - apply today!
Send your Resume/CV to: [email protected] and [email protected]