Tesla Mba Internship &#8211; Order Operations Internship in Carlsbad
Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship. Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands Service: Full-time Start date: September The internship assignment You’ll be part of the Order Operations team, which is a vital team at Tesla HQ. Working in our division Order & Billing you’ll have the unique opportunity to improve our internal operations and make an impact on EMEA markets. You will assist in order & billing tasks to fully understand what we do, and what challenges do we need to overcome in our daily work. You will have an opportunity to work on special project which will involve deep-dive into current processes, systems, numbers, and you will own the execution of action plan which will bring us to desired state. You will have an excellent opportunity to communicate with various HQ departments as well as teams across EMEA and US. We believe that right candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude, and will be willing to go an extra mile to get as much knowledge as possible, and to apply this knowledge to achieve our goals.
- Document findings, create training materials, policies and procedures, make sure each action point measured on achieved or forecasted success rate.
- Identify and document root causes for invoice change requests. Accompany with detailed easy-to-read analytics.
- Learning goals & tasks
- Own and execute an action plan, provide weekly reports to the management in regards to achieved milestones or roadblocks.
- You will need to think solutions, not problems.
- You will understand how to successfully operate in high-paced, international environment, and will learn how conduct yourself in business meetings and a professional environment.
- You will work in various business systems at the same time and will develop mentality of eliminating unnecessary steps of the process.
- Deep-dive into wide range of problems and learn to multitask and set priorities.
- Execute daily tasks related to ordering and billing, mainly related to invoice changes.
- Categorize root causes as if it is process or system issue, outline detailed action plan for reducing invoice changes.
- Proactive work mentality, analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented.
- Preferably studying a relevant field.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
- A strong team player, not shy to share ideas and to reach out to various stakeholders internationally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other analytical tools are big plus.
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment.