Senior Professional, Sales and Marketing Support - Northern CA
DescriptionAre you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the Medicare population? Are you looking for a role that will let your creative ideas and marketing ability shine? If so, the Senior Professional, Sales and Marketing Support works closely with the Market Director, Management team, and Sales Representatives by working in the field and the community to find sales, marketing, and educational opportunities to help grow the market and increase sales while adhering to CMS guidelines. This position is also responsible for maintaining the local marketing budget and overseeing seminars, special events, educational and orientation programs, and accurately reporting this information.
Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
We are looking for individuals who live in Northern California, preferably the Concorde or Fresno area.
In this field position, the Senior Professional, Sales and Marketing Support is responsible for coordinating Community Outreach and networking opportunities to find avenues for new sales for our Medicare Sales Reps and Broker partners; partnering with agents and managers to develop and implement marketing plans; managing projects and rolling out corporate programs at the market level; leading seminars and special events; managing expenses and submitting invoices. This position is also responsible for identifying grass roots marketing, educational and sales opportunities.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salary with commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Bachelor's or Associates degree or 2-3 years of equivalent work experience in a related position
- Active Health Insurance license
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Prior experience with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits. This role also requires running a Motor Vehicle Report as part of the background check process
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Must reside in the local territory and will also be traveling throughout the assigned territory of Northern California.
- Prior experience in the health solutions or financial industries
- Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher
- Engaged with the community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Prior experience in Sales or Marketing
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
- Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire prescreen. In this prescreen, you will receive a set of questions over the phone and be given the opportunity to record your audio responses to each question. You should anticipate this prescreen taking about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and if selected to move forward, you will be contacted with additional details involving the next step in the process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40