Remote Tax Manager
About Beech Valley
Beech Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities. We seek multiple talents with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise.
These are remote, career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top performers to join their teams.
Our clients are seeking experienced Remote Tax Managers to support tax planning, tax research, and special projects and to review tax returns to make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
If you have experience in any of the following areas in public accounting and would like to work for yourself one day, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
- 8+ Years of Public Accounting Experience
- CPA or EA required
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Preferred software experience
- ProSystem, Drake, UltraTax, Axcess, CorpTax, OneSource, GoSystems, or Lacerte
If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.