A well-known tech. company is hiring for an Onsite Medical Representative for its Turlock, CA, location!
Please apply if you have 2+ years of medical experience, a valid CPR certification and your NREMT certification.
Onsite in Turlock, CA.
The Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) will serve as the site’s designated first aid provider in the warehouse, coordinating and implementing the Safety Program. The OMR will provide first aid care to injured employees, actively analyze tasks for potential safety issues, participate in the Workers’ Compensation process, and recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures to management.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger onsite safety team, helping to provide assistance with all health and safety needs. This includes attending weekly associate safety committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed, in incident investigations and weekly case management review meetings.
Onsite Medical Representative Responsibilities:
· Provide triage, first-aid, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated.
· Maintain all records of care provided to associates.
· Maintain first-aid kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used to provide first aid care.
· Provide accommodation recommendations related to job placement for all employees on restrictions given by a medical provider.
· Provide daily activity logs to the safety team and senior leadership team. Provide analysis of all onsite incidents on a monthly basis including recommendations on how to reduce the risk and severity of injuries within the warehouse.
· Frequent “floor time” to interact with both associates and managers, providing coaching on observed at-risk work habits. Attend and speak at daily “start-up” meetings.
· Understand and learn each department and job function within the warehouse to fully understand the body mechanics involved in every task. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process.
· Initiate and maintain Workers’ Compensation cases when applicable.
· Update the communication board with health and safety tips for the building.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Ability to communicate health and safety needs to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to maintain composure in emergency situations.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· Valid State EMT-Basic Certification from the Department of Health from the state you are working in AND/OR valid National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification
· 2 years’ experience providing emergency services in a pre-hospital setting
· Valid CPR certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends
· Ability to maintain all medical credentials
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Certified to teach First-Aid, CPR and AED
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience leading and managing a team
· Experience with OSHA regulations, specifically 29 CFR 1910
· Experience with Workers’ Compensation
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
· Medical, dental & vision
· Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &AD&D)
· Short and long-term disability
· Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
· Transportation benefits
· Employee Assistance Program
· Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] (%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.