Staff Accountant - Remote for Oregon based Candidate
Staff Accountant - 100% Remote for Oregon based Candidate only!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- CFS is working with a great nonprofit in Corvallis to add an Accountant to their Accounting team
- This environmentally focused nonprofit is dedicated to native ecosystem conversation, research, and education
- The Accountant's main responsibility is grant and contracts management
Overview of the role:
- Grant and contracts management including financial reports, performance reports, and forms to funders
- Support Program Directors as needed with financial data for grants
- Grant billing and reviewing backup documentation
- Accounts receivable and reconciling various inventory balances
- Assist with annual audit preparation
- Cross train with other business office staff
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Grant Accounting experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities. Lhawkins@
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?