Quality Assurance Payroll Representative
Today'sHR is one of the largest, independently owned, Human Resources Consulting, Outsourcing, and PEO firm. For more than thirty years, we have assisted employers with the complex and high-end functions relating to their Human Resources needs.
The QA Payroll Representative – Strategic Accounts will continually work with the Strategic Accounts Team to ensure that the payroll product that we provide to our clients are accurate and complete.
General duties include following procedures on routine reporting and billing audits. System level reporting tools and client dashboards will be effectively implemented into the QA process to assist with monitoring of quality of updates and changes both with the organization and from the client level. The Quality Assurance Representative will also be responsible for verifying set up of newly implemented accounts, processing of payroll transactions, collect and calculate data, solve payroll discrepancies and maintain confidentiality of all information.
What you'll do:
- Answering client employee questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Assist in the research of payroll discrepancies.
- Maintain and update all payroll back up documents according to company policies and procedures.
- Receive and process garnishment, support orders and tax levies to ensure that the company remains in compliance with employee withholdings.
- Assist with the posting and printing of payroll checks.
- Assist with the creation of main payroll report scans for auditing.
- Constantly review work for accuracy and make recommendations for improvements to processes and work output
- Complete all duties timely and double check work product for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Email
- Attention to detail
- Obtain and maintain good knowledge of system for duties and tasks required
- Effectively communicate with internal team members and client liaison
- Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Thinking creatively
- Must be able to work within required time deadlines and deliver results on time.
- Must be a team player with great aptitude and attitude
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities, projects, and needs
- Always keep the focus on quality and deliver a flawless work product
- Communicate as appropriate and escalate issues that require intervention for resolution
- Must be able to multi-task and make good judgement calls on priorities
- Must be well organized
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive salary and rich benefits package including immediate contribution and matching percentage to 401K as well as several wellness/healthcare plans from which to choose.
- Free lunches provided on Tuesday - Thursday and fun employee gatherings.
- This position is 100% on site; no hybrid or remote options available for this role.
The anticipated hourly pay range for candidates is from $25.00 to $27.50 hourly. The offered pay to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to years of experience within the job, years of experience within the required industry, education, etc.
Please note: Due to the high volume of received applications, if you are invited for an interview, we will be sure to contact you. We kindly ask you that you do not call directly about this job position
Today'sHR is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $27.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burbank, CA 91504: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your pay rate expectation?
- Payroll processing (Required)
Work Location: One location