Production Operator - Full-time / Part-time
Currently have Machine Operator/ Warehouse Positions open in the City of Commerce . If interested, please see below contact information and contact to schedule interview. Positions are contract to hire and offer opportunity for growth.
Recruiter Information (Please email resume)
Location: Commerce, CA 90022
2nd Shift Machine Operator:
Start Time: 2pm-10:30pm
They need one laminator operator and one slitter operator.
3rd Shift Machine Operator/ Forklift (Stand Up and Sit Down Experience needed)
Start Time: 10pm-6:30am
For 3rd shift they will be in the Converting Department.
- Set-up Laminator to proper parameters
- Support EHS Initiatives
- Keep machine and work area clean and free from debris/hazards
- Monitor machine during lamination process
- Enter accurate production data into PRMS and properly label product
- Produce laminating job orders as required and maintain quality standards
- Notify supervisor of any material issues, machinery malfunctions or documentation discrepancies as required
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Other duties as assigned
Production, Machine operation
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 6 months experience Printing/Laminating/Slitting environment
- Basic mechanical knowledge
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look