73538R-Inside Sales Representative 3
Do you challenge the status quo?
Do you like being challenged?
We should talk.
At Juniper Networks, our goal is to solve the unsolvable by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Do you want to connect the world’s leading businesses? Do you want to pursue ambitious aspirations? Do you want to make a difference to the way people work, play and live their lives? If yes, we want to talk to you.
The Virtual Sales Executive is responsible for developing incremental business with new and existing commercial customers maximising Juniper’s world-class partner ecosystem.
The candidate will excel in this dynamic role by using a team of Sales Development Representatives, Partner Account Managers, and Sales Engineers to support growth of their territory.
The role is based in Durham, NC.
Does this sound like you?
- Hunter mentality, self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative
- Willingness to be learn, grow, and be mentored
- Lead opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
- Responsible for building 3.5x pipeline
- Engages resources, including the BU's to drive sales success
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Well-organized and has strong follow through
- Ability to understand and communicate sophisticated technology, value propositions and solutions
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and ultimately gain their trust and respect
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred with proven sales experience in the high-tech industry.
- A consistent track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- Experience with CRM – Salesforce knowledge is preferred.
- Sales Development (SDR/BDR) experience is helpful.
- Excellent business insight as well as good relationship building and consultative skills.
- The ability to prioritize in a multifaceted, changing environment.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. The position does not provide sponsorship.