Call center agent
Call Center Agent Casino, 5485 Casino Way, El Cajon, California, United States of America Req #12936 Tuesday, November 1, 2022 The ancestors of the Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation existed many centuries ago as a community of people.
One attribute that remains unchanged, however, is Sycuan's sense of community. Sycuan is more than just a business. Sycuan is a community of people working together toward a common goal.
Whether you work in our state-of-the-art Casino, our beautiful Resort, or become a staff member in our Tribal Government division, you will be part of the Sycuan family.
Job Purpose : Responds to and directs incoming calls from internal and external guests regarding hotel reservations, golf resort reservations, restaurant reservations, and general casino information, while proving superior guest service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities : (Note : Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at the sole discretion of Sycuan Management at any time) + Assists guests with hotel reservations for both Casino Hotel and Singing Hills Golf Resort + Answers incoming external calls, providing guests with hotel room information and resort amenities, determining appropriate room type based on guest needs, billing, entering guest information into property management system, informing guests of guarantees, special rates, and cancellation policies, as well as up-selling and cross-selling when appropriate.
- Handles incoming guest calls from rooms including dispatching amenities, billing, service recovery and working alongside the Front Office and Housekeeping to deliver exceptional service.
- Provides guests with service by answering incoming calls, greeting callers in a friendly and courteous manner, accurately directing calls to appropriate departments, transferring calls to guests and groups, + Provides accurate and timely information to callers, assisting guests with wake-up calls and room service requests.
- Provides information regarding casino promotions, contests, giveaways and concerts, and promptly notifies Management of guest concerns and complaints.
- Supports the Host department with hotel reservations by answering incoming calls, relaying availability and restrictions, and completing billing setup and reservations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all Casino, Hotel, and Golf Resort rules, regulations, promotions, pricing, hours of operation, and menu information, for relay to guests and team members.
- Assisting guests with all outlet reservations including restaurant reservations and tee times. + Maintains system accuracy and ensures all departmental processes and procedures are adhered to and completed.
- Assists the department by completing other duties as assigned. Job Specifications : Education and Experience : Essential : + High School Diploma or G.
E.D. + 1 year guest service experience Desirable : + 1 year Hotel Experience + Experience in quality assurance specific to AAA Four Diamond and 4 Star Forbes standards Skills and Knowledge : Essential : + Ability to interact effectively with team members and guests + Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and assignments + Ability to communicate effectively in the English language + Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions + Ability to perform data entry assignments + Ability to maintain professionalism and composure + Ability to resolve and / or escalate guest issues to management in professional manner + Ability to accept constructive criticism + Must possess computer skills, including, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook + Ability to read and complete forms and documents + Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations + Ability to sit or stand for up to eight hours + Ability to maintain confidentiality + Ability to appear for work on time Desirable : + Working knowledge of Delphi and Infor HMS + Working knowledge of Cisco Call Manager Services Supervisory / Managerial Accountability : Direct : None Indirect : None If you enjoy being part of a community dedicated to creating a memorable guest experience, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Sycuan and join our winning team! Other details + Pay Type Hourly Apply Now + Casino, 5485 Casino Way, El Cajon, California, United States of America
Last updated : 2022-11-24