Emerald is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support sales acquisition marketing efforts for ASD Market Week and Source Direct, the largest B2B general merchandise tradeshow in the US. The Marketing Specialist supports the Sales Marketing Team assisting in the development and implementation of sales/exhibitor marketing plans and sales collateral, as well as monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on related activities and results.
This position can be performed from any of our US-based offices or remotely from anywhere within the US.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to execute sales marketing plans, campaign tasks, logistics, and deadlines.
- Work with Marketing Operations Team to define campaign tasks, set-up, execute and track sales campaigns for trade shows, or new products with a sales component in Salesforce.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to build a repository of new sales leads that are nurtured with a goal of converting to sale.
- Collaborate with Content & Social Media team on social media campaigns and channels to increase awareness, drive sales, and engage community.
- Collaborate with Content marketing teams to disseminate content to meet objectives, including but not limited to case studies, infographics, videos, reports, white papers, etc.
- Using sales/marketing systems and databases (a2z, Salesforce, Pardot), manage correspondence with current sales/exhibitors including preparing and sending email communications regarding upcoming deadlines, sponsorships, and marketing assets needed and partnering with Audience Marketing to coordinate attendee outreach programs for exhibitors.
- Participate in registration-site collateral development and testing, and provide requirements for Exhibitor Registration site set-up.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Facilitate communication between Sales & Operations to effectively track sponsorship sales and support the implementation of third-party promotions.
- Deliver tracking and reporting, as well as manage post event report creation and surveys, working with Marketing Operations on key data points and Tableau and SF/Pardot reporting. Share insights with the marketing team.
- Additional Ad hoc marketing assignments as needed.
- Prior experience in marketing or related field preferred, event or tradeshow experience a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter to proactively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A dual-minded approach: creative with an eye for detail but also process-driven and a data-driven decision maker
- Strong project management and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office experience: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or marketing automation is a plus
- Event/Trade show marketing experience or in the retail, general merchandise, off-price, gift and or international sourcing sectors a plus
- Ability to travel (20%)
To support our commitment to provide a healthy and safe work environment we require all of our team members to have received the COVID-19 vaccine. We utilize CLEAR as our verification partner.
Emerald’s talented and experienced teams grow our customers’ businesses 365 days a year with products that create connections, deliver content, and drive commerce. We produce over 140 annual events, create and deliver content through print and digital channels, and power commerce through our seamlessly integrated in-person and digital platforms and channels. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.
At Emerald, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive community. We actively recruit and champion candidates who bring new perspectives from varied professional backgrounds and experiences, and we are intentional about ensuring a positive hiring experience for everyone. Our job postings don’t contain experience inflation, and most don’t require college degrees. Instead, they’re crafted to focus on outcomes and transferable experiences that are assessed in a structured interview process carried out by trained hiring teams.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Target Compensation: $64,000-70,000
Please note that this range reflects a reasonable estimate of the target compensation for this position. This range may ultimately vary based on a candidate’s qualifications and may be higher where required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive benefits package designed to strengthen our employees’ physical and mental health, including unlimited vacation for exempt employees, flexible working locations, 401(k) plan with a company match, medical/dental/vision coverage with inclusive provisions including transgender services and fertility benefits, parental and caregiver leave, dependent, commuter and FSA benefits, professional development programs like Toastmasters, and mental wellness tools such as the Headspace app and weekly guided meditation programs.
If you need accommodation in our application process or have questions about our posted salary range, please email our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]