We are seeking Beauty Advisors to partner with high end cosmetics, skincare, and/or fragrance brands! You will attend seminars, and receive in-depth training to ensure you have the knowledge and skills needed to ownership and autonomy in your role.
This position is located inside of the SFO airport, promising a high volume work environment and a high potential to maximize commissions. Full schedule availability is required, but you will be provided with a set schedule with two consecutive days off per week.
Beauty Advisors are one of the main points of contact for clients in the retail store. The main goal of a Beauty Advisor is to provide luxury customer service by greeting and engaging with clients and explaining the features and benefits of the products and merchandise as they shop the location.
- Provide accurate product and store information.
- Provide demonstrations of products on customers including skincare and color.
- Exceed customer expectations by selling to their needs. Cross-selling other products and brands is encouraged.
- Close sales and continue building relationships with clients by thanking them and inviting them back for more sales opportunities in the future.
- Attend and participate in formal training as needed.
- Perform all necessary actions to return cash floats, close registers, and secure sales receipts.
- General upkeep of the store environment, including restocking merchandise, straightening up, dusting, etc. While also maintaining full attention to the store at all times. Once a client enters the store, all housekeeping functions should be ceased immediately.
- Customer service
- POS system
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1 year of previous customer service or sales experience from a retail store environment.
- Previous experience working with beauty or fragrance brands - either personally or professionally.
- Previous experience with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
- High School diploma or GED - must have basic math skills.
- Must be available to work any hours of operation (8:00am-12:00am).
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience working with luxury brands in a boutique environment.
- Previous experience as a beautician, cosmetic consultant, colorist, stylist, etc.
- Multilingual speaking ability.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.